Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Influences of Technology and its Trends

Welcome everyone! I love technology! The functionality and purpose simply amazes me and I am excited for what new technological gadgets are to come in the future! I want my blogs to be focused on new features that affect our craniums in the technology field.  My focal point will be on our cellular devices that we keep attached to our hips, social networking and trends that we in society try our best to keep up with. I personally am interested in expanding my knowledge on the developments of new movements that will shape my future. I am also intrigued with what others have to share and their insights and personal decisions with their own gadgets. As far as social networking goes, we tend to limit our ability to retrieve information (ie. news) because we are so keen to staying logged onto our facebook or tumblr.

I do not want only to discuss the negative effects of technology, but also the benefits it has on our education, our economy and social interactions. With new search engines, web technologies and new devices emerging, our civilization will be open to a new perspective of our global dimensions. 

1 comment:

  1. Mobile computing is definitely the new trend. Do you believe it is here forever - replacing desktop computing as we know it?

    ReplyDelete